Quote of the day...

"...golf is like an 18 year old girl with big boops..you know it is wrong but you just can't keep away from her..."

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Greetings ....again...

What a tiring week I had last week. Spending 11 days in hotel with 3 luxurious meals a day definitely makes my tummy bigger and bigger haha...
Anyway, managed to squeeze a round of 18 holes with Tonggek Garcia & Efi Ishikawa. Kinrara has improved the course I can say..must be due to the recent championship few months back where Danny Chia won 1st place. My score???huhu..not much improvement due to inconsistent golfing lately.
Nevertheless it was still an enjoyable outing since we (me,efi & balau jimenez) now found one more serious golfer to be - tonggek garcia...haha..kudos tonggek for your interest and effort. Hopefully all of us managed to score 80 by the next 2 years..hehe..
I've bought a new driver - King Cobra LD Speed 10.5 @ cheras pro-shop last week..(there goes my duit makan for august..huhu). So far am still trying to find that sweet spot that can launch my tee off up to 260-280m at least...hehe..hopefully can improve my overall score by end of the year.
Hmm...supposed to arranged a game in either Tunku Jaafar or Bukit Beruntung this weekend, but seems dat all my BB geng is up to something...another one more week to go before the great Ramadhan..hmmm..will try to arrange one round of golf (9 hole at least) in thid Puasa month..should be interesting aye?!..
See you on Starians 9296 Futsal (North vs South)...ooopss..I haven't make the booking...yet...ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment